611 Steam Engine
- Train rides
- Based in Roanoke, VA
- No. 611 was one of fourteen Class ‘J’ passenger locomotives built for the Norfolk & Western Railway between 1941 and 1950 and the only one in existence today. Travels to Lynchburg.
Naval Base Cruises
- Victory Cruises
- 1 Waterside Dr., Norfolk VA Cruise the smooth waters of the Elizabeth River and Hampton Roads Harbor, highlight of the Cruise – The Norfolk Naval Station – The World’s Largest Naval Base. Naval Station Norfolk is home to Destroyers, Aircraft Carriers, Cruisers, Amphibious Assault Ships, and Submarines. Hotels
Map and list of Central Virginia Wineries – LINK Call first before you visit.
- Travel Agency (800) 552-0022
- From Roanoke, VA and other areas nearby
- To East Coast to West Coast to Hawaii
- 2018 Tour Schedule by bus or air